Monday, April 13, 2009

Friday ride is on

With a forecast high temperature of 70, our Friday noon ride is on this week. Anyone interested and available should meet at Clark Racquet Center at noon. We'll ride from there to and from the trail for about an hour.

Also, if anyone wants to join me riding with Phil Koeghan from the Amazing Race, let me know. I believe I had my dates wrong and he'll actually be riding out of Iowa City on Tuesday, April 21. I would love to have company on the early morning drive to Iowa City.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ride On!
I got out on the trails last Friday (it was chilly!) and headed south. There's a big chunk of the trail missing near the mouth of the Iowa River, but if you pick your bike up and carry it over (about 10-15 meters) the rest of the trail is passable (at least to Highway 30 which is where I turned around).