Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ride with Lonnie

Vacation day #2 and I logged a measly 2.6 miles (winds gusting to 50 mph at my back) home from the auto shop. I didn't get to ride with Phil on a windy and cold day that wasn't conducive to such pursuits anyway.

But the immediate future looks promising, and I'm going for it. If anyone wants to tag along, you're welcome.

Wednesday, 4/22 - noon to 2 p.m. departing from Coe. Sunny with temps rising from 58 to 62 and northwest winds at 15 mph. 25 miles.

Thursday, 4/23 - 4-6 p.m. departing from Ely with the boys. $2 Fat Tire special at the local pub. Partly cloudy with temps in the mid 70s and southeast winds at 20 mph. Distance to be determined.

Friday, 4/24 - noon ride departing from Clark Racquet Center on Coe's campus for as long as you can. Hopefully, I won't blow a tube this time. Isolated thunder storms and wind with a forecast high of 84! 10-20 miles, depending on your work status.

Saturday, 4/25 - if you happen to be in Sioux City, I'm planning a 10-12 a.m. ride before Zach's double-header. A few showers and a high of 59.

Sunday, 4/26 - back at home, I'll bike to Zach's games in Central City. 2-3 p.m. outbound. I won't make the round trip. Thunder showers and 69 in the forecast.

1 comment:

Lonnie said...

Despite two great days, I'm just over 30 shy of 100 for the week. Weather forecast is unfavorable. Expected outcome: lots of driving, little biking, even less baseball.