Friday, July 20, 2007

We ride!

In a bus, truck or camper, mind you, but today, finally, we ride. Destination Rock Rapids and the eve of RAGBRAI XXXV. I didn't think it would ever get here, particularly this week, but it's here now.

Tonight's pasta dinner was a great way to kick off our week together. Better yet that it allowed a head start on loading. I got a good vibe from our group and I'm excited about our adventure.

But the male riders staying in Voorhees need an answer. Oh, they'll figure out where to go to the bathroom on their own. But why are the restrooms in a women's dorm labeled "Women"?

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I rode a few extra miles (with a few extra pounds today) in honor of Team CoeBRAI! I really did think to myself this morning as I watched Lonnie load the truck "I could put my bike in there, toss the trailer in my office, call my parents from the road, pick up a few pairs of bike shorts at the expo..." Next year.

Ride on Team CoeBRAI!

tony said...

After breakfast Saturday morning and before all the fun of the load started, I stopped by to see Lonnie. Gave him a hug, told him I'd watch their progress and read the blog, then I had to leave.

CoeBRAI...Ride On...tb