Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Too legit to quit

Finally, I'm a number. I entered my data into the RAGBRAI lottery results page for the umpteenth time tonight and got this result:

Congratulations LONNIE ZINGULA, your wristband number is listed below. Please use this number on any correspondence with RAGBRAI. See you in July!

We're in folks!

The RAGBRAI info went on to say "credentials packets with wristbands and any jerseys ordered will be mailed to the Group Contact (aka me) late in May for distribution to the members of the group."

Also: "If you cannot go on RAGBRAI and must cancel, please email your request for a refund to info@ragbrai.org before June 12. It will take approximately 2-3 weeks for a refund to be processed. There will be a $25 administrative charge per applicant."

Please copy me on any such cancellation notices. I'm hoping there will be none, but understand life's curve balls.

1 comment:

Steve said...

I was able to check mine as well and as soon as I could remember the right birthday I was able to get a confirmation. yewhooo!